The Athénée Earrings
1. Always put your jewelry on last, especially after you have finished applying your make-up, lotions, hairspray, perfume, etc.
2. When undressing, remove jewelry items first, this will help insure that necklaces, bracelets, and earrings don't get caught on your clothes and get damaged.
3. Don't wear jewelry in the bath or shower, remember water, soap, and other bath products can damage your jewelry.
4. Don't wear jewelry in the pool, chlorine and salt water can damage your jewelry.
One of a kind pearls create gorgeous movement as they glisten. These raw pearls are unique, just like you! A string of stunning creamy pearls with undertones of blush and violet. Made with brass, triple gold coating and handset stones. Posts are made with surgical grade steel.
Color: Natural Pearl Stone
Material: Brass Back Post
Earring Drop Length: 3 9/10"
* Pearl sizes/shapes may vary